Thursday, March 10, 2011

What I just tripped over - er, found

Under the heading of "if it were a snake it would have bit me", I just stumbled on the fact that the Connecting Threads company website has EQ6/EQ7 compatible downloads of their current fabric offerings, which integrate seamlessly into your EQ fabric libraries.

Wow!

I love it! I just downloaded the fabrics for one of their groups that I just ordered and colored the EQ design I had planned for them with the actual fabrics I will use. This is spectacular.

I have been muttering to myself about why don't the fabric companies do this so you can design in EQ with their new collections. Now I find that Connecting Threads has already accomplished it. Have any other fabric companies done this too? Am I just out of the loop?

I would love to know if anyone can tell me.

2 comments:

momtofatdogs said...

I think it's a great idea, but I don't know if other companies do that! I am not computer savvy enough to even own one of the EQ programs.

Sam

Greenmare said...

wow you are sooooooooooo with it! I've thought about doing that, but I don't have the software, ( or the brains) to manage it. ;-) can we see pictures of the digital one when you post the real one? I think that would be so cool!