Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another BOM

I stumbled upon a BOM on the EQ7 blog yesterday and decided that I had to play along. First because these are 6" blocks and thus different from what I've been doing, and second because I remembered a charm pack that I bought from Keepsake Quilting for another project but didn't use that would be pretty in these small blocks. So, here are the first two months' blocks and the fabrics: The blog gives links to EQ7 files for templates and paper piecing foundations. Since I have EQ6 I couldn't read the files so just drafted them myself. I'm doing these by regular piecing although depending on the design I might use foundation paper piecing later.

And, by the way, I fixed that bad corner in the right hand block. I didn't see it until I photographed it - as usual.

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

How fun the blocks! :) I smile every time some drafts blocks on their own. It's impressive to me. I didn't see anything wrong in that one block but I trust ya.