Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can anyone tell me what fabric line this is?

I bought charm packs from Keepsake Quilting on sale, and sometimes they rename collections (for no good reason) so I don't know who made it nor its proper identifier. I would like to buy a yard to put a border on the EQ BOM quilt I started but realized I don't have any idea what it's called. I checked Keepsake and they don't seem to have the charm packs anymore. Help? Lakeshore, lakehouse, something like that sticks in my head but I don't know if it's right.

P.S. This was bought last summer, by the way. And now I'm starting to doubt that it came from Keepsake. I also bought a few charm packs from a sale on Quilt in a Day so who knows? Looks like this will be scrappier than I planned! Surely I can find a coordinating print that will work. Ooh, ooh, reason to go shopping!

2 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

How old is it? Can you post your question on missingfabric.com? I just scrolled through the 1,929 'leafy' fabrics on equilter and did not find anything. Have you emailed Keepsake with the photo?

*karendianne. said...

I'm no help with this one but I like to let you know I was here and did give it a go.