Friday, January 2, 2009

Quiltville mystery part 3

It's nine patch blocks! Oh, thank heavens, it's nine patch blocks!

Admittedly there's 130 small nine patches, but I can do this without pulling out my hair. Cut strips, sew strips together, cut segments to the correct width, sew segments together. Easy peasy. And it's with my lovely green fabrics, which I have been waiting to use. This is getting interesting.

And there were 80 3.5 x 3.5 plain blocks too. That felt like a gift after all those square in a squares!

1 comment:

Three Birds Inspired said...

I have dug through all of my neutral white reading stash. I think I am going to have to make a run for a couple of cuts today just to fill in. There is a quilt fabric store just 8 miles from my house that has flat folds of good fabric at $2.99 a yard. I don't feel guilty about spending $3 on fabric for this quilt!