Saturday, March 1, 2008

And the answer is......

I'm doing both! Although three people have voiced the opinion that the gray scheme is better, and I'm starting to believe it is, I still like the other focus fabric, so I'm doing both. It's just one block a month. Surely I have time.

Boy, is that ingenuous. Let me list everything I'm working on (only the ACTIVE list!):
Quilt 4 crib quilts for Project Linus
Quilt 1 lap quilt for myself
Bind my brother's full size gift quilt
Piece the queen size log cabin top for myself
Start new gift crib quilt, due August
BOM Hearts A-Flutter applique
Promised 24 quilts to Linus this year (6 done, 4 pieced, 14 to be started)

SURE, I can take on two more BOMs!

I am off in the head, and I need to quit looking at BlockCentral.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Good for you....like you say, what's one more block? Life is short, do all you can. Too many quilts, not enough time! Anyway, I like both of them and it was hard to say which one would look better. Please let us see the blocks as you go..Have fun along the way, Linda

Paula, the quilter said...

I like the gray scheme the best. There are two fabrics there toward the left that read as the same fabric so you may want to turn the picture to grayscale (B&W) to see the values. I've done a BOM in two different colorways before. It's not that much more work. In fact, the 1st QOV that I showed the other day was done that way.