Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Finish-it-up mode

I'm in the finishing mood today.  So many of my projects are languishing with only a few steps left to be done, so I pulled out one and started sewing today.  I'm adding the final border to an album block quilt made of a Moda Laundry Basket Quilts collection.  I'll post a picture as soon as I'm done.

I also need to put the New Year's Eve mystery quilt to bed that I started.  I wasn't happy with the design as it related to my fabric choices so I'm going to rework it.  Here's what was designed, and here's what I finally came up with:

Quite a bit different!  I added sashing and chopped the side pieces apart to add another fabric square.  When I finally get it done it will be very cute (and VERY PURPLE).

1 comment:

Decca said...

I LOVE this. It looks like a stained glass window. You have such talent!