I'm in the finishing mood today. So many of my projects are languishing with only a few steps left to be done, so I pulled out one and started sewing today. I'm adding the final border to an album block quilt made of a Moda Laundry Basket Quilts collection. I'll post a picture as soon as I'm done.
I also need to put the New Year's Eve mystery quilt to bed that I started. I wasn't happy with the design as it related to my fabric choices so I'm going to rework it. Here's what was designed, and here's what I finally came up with:
Quite a bit different! I added sashing and chopped the side pieces apart to add another fabric square. When I finally get it done it will be very cute (and VERY PURPLE).