It sounded daunting but once I got started it went quickly. I even made a few extra because I have done stupid things before like losing pieces and accidentally throwing them away. So I have spares.
One thing I did this morning that I should have gotten out of the way earlier was to cut fat quarters of all the golds I used today so in the future I don't have to drag out a bunch of yardage at every step to cut just a few pieces of each. I had 21 golds and even more shirtings. The shirtings were in fat quarters already but most of the golds were in pieces of a yard or more. A fat quarter of each was more than adequate, and so much easier to handle. Before the next step I need to do that for my reds and greens.