Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's Christmas in July

And here's the final product after all those peeks, a Christmas quilt for us.  I've made several of them but given them all away.  This isn't super-Christmass-y, it's made with Lecien's Antique Rose collection.  The red and green color scheme is enough Christmas for me.  The pattern is "Zuzu's Petals" from Carrie Nelson (don't you love an "It's a Wonderful Life" reference?).  I think it's going to be gorgeous. 

I'm trying to finish all the stuff I have languishing on my side table in an incomplete state before I launch into more Bonnie Hunter Cheddar Challenge bowtie blocks.  

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It's gorgeous!

Elaine Adair said...

Stunnnnningggggg! I want one!

What I like best is it's simplicity - yet the border makes it perfectly gorgeous! You are going to town!!!