Monday, March 7, 2011

Who's that man in the hat?

I've driven four hours today and I'm a bit worn out, but here's two observances from my life:

First, a look at the coat rack in my back hallway. Notice the hats on the pegs. These are my husband's. From them, you could surmise that he's: A: A Greek fisherman
B: Marlon Brando in "The Wild One" or
C: Engineer on the Old No. 7

Or someone who likes hats.

The fourth peg is reserved for my handbag, because having a place where it lives saves a lot of searching for keys etc. Just always put it on the peg.

Now, on the quilty front, a sneak peak at block two of Esther Aliu's applique BOM, courtesy of her photo on her blog:
Lordy, Lordy, what have I gotten myself into? (Compare and contrast with block in the last post. Wince, sigh and moan at your leisure. Yipes.)

No comments: