More stripes on the back to use up my butterfly blocks. They matched the front, and were too pretty not to use.
This back incorporated the label, and was made of 10" squares of leftover fabric.
This one incorporated stripes of all the flowers in the dominant print on the front, and incorporated the label too.
This was to widen a length of fabric. It also used up scraps from the front, and a stripe of the dominate print.
And this is the backing for my husband's "half a quilt", yet to be quilted. I didn't have enough of the blue fabric from the border, so I added a chunk of stripes from my stash. Probably not my best effort, but it got the job done.