Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rain rain go away!

I cannot believe it is raining again. That is all we've had since Thanksgiving, one rainy day after another. I know the southeast is in a drought and everything, but geez Louise, people, this is getting irritating. I haven't even gotten the last of the leaves collected because they dropped so late and it's been too wet to rake or blow them.

In the meantime, I'm working on the last six rolling star blocks (including the brown/gold square-in-a-squares, I got so burned out on them I'm making them as I go, block by block) and waiting for Bonnie to arise and post. Here I am without even all the top put together and I want to see her border ideas. Impatient!

1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

Mmm... nice background. We haven't had rain or snow. Cold and wind. Inf fact, just before Christmas a mighty wind blew through at 91 mph gusts. We lost several sections of fence. Could have been a lot worse; we could have lost trees or a roof. Stay dry.