Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hot water finally

Well, the plumbers returned and weren't particularly nice about it (quote: "People have different preferences on how hot their water is." Yeah, but the operative word here is HOT.) I took umbrage with the concept that I evidently didn't know what hot water was. The first thing out of their mouth was they would adjust the thermostat. I replied that wouldn't you do a little trouble-shooting first? They responded that it was a new heater, why? Like nothing new ever breaks, right? I got a little snippy with them and the scheduling person at their office, but they worked on the heater and it was better - still not as good as the old one.

This morning, I crawled under the house and readjusted the thermostats more and finally have something approaching hot water output. I can't believe getting a new water heater would be this miserable.

The only good thing about this is I have been sewing like mad on the dragonfly to pass the time and assuage my anger!

1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

Hey, things are looking up, though! You have hot water! Positive thoughts are winging their way to you so that nothing else goes wrong.