I'll post a picture of my blocks after I complete a few more. I'm not sure what the pattern is really called, but I've dubbed it the diamond log cabin. I drafted the pattern with a smaller 60 degree center diamond the same width as the strips.
I'm using some jelly rolls of Moda's Allspice Tapestry that I found on sale. Haven't decided yet how the border will be finished. I may carry the diamonds to the edges as they did, and finish with half and quarter units. One thing I have learned is that because the jelly roll strips are cut cross-grain, there's ample opportunity for stretching. Pair that with all the bias edges, and the block can be a nightmare. But it feels good to finally be working on this quilt. The fabric was bought and the design planned in February. (Of course, I have some UFO's languishing in my closet that could be grandfathers to this project - they have some REAL age on them!)
Now, if I'm speedy I can finish and get to my Boston Common quilt before fall. I guess I need a little "me time" at the sewing machine.