Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another "Somewhere in Time" BOM


Finally, my last BOM in process, the same "Somewhere in Time" but full size (the black and tan version is 2/3rd size). There are seven blocks so far, and each is 18" so instead of photographing each one, I put them all on my guest bed. You can see the color scheme is blue, olive and rust. I hadn't decided what to do with the quilt, because it will finish smaller than queen size but when I spread the blocks on the guest bed it came to me that I can use it there. Or maybe I'll give it away for Christmas - haven't decided yet.

2 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

My gosh you have been bizzy! I like to do samplers because, frankly, I get a bit bored doing the same same same block. Maybe that is why I like scrap quilts too. Even if the block is the same the fabrics aren't.

Joan J said...

Love it! Love the colors too. Are the blocks laying on top of a quilt you've made?