Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What a week

I haven't had much to say this week because I haven't had time to sit down and say it. Monday was laundry and house-cleaning, catching up from my house guests. Tuesday was Project Linus group work/lunch meeting, errands and outdoor work. Today was 215 mile round trip to drive my husband to my dentist near our former home to get a second opinion on some work his local dentist said was necessary. (The verdict was that the local dentist was overly cautious and he didn't need the crown -- yeah! -- but he has a couple of small fillings to be done and an older filling to repair, so we'll be going back.) Then I planted some flowers when we got home. Oh, yeah, and ran to the Bruster's Ice Cream Shop for some Double Chocolate Chunk - well, my husband wanted it and he had a rough day! Tomorrow I have to take the gift baby quilt to the longarm quilter, fill a prescription and run to the grocery and bank. Friday is haircut appointment and pick up canned goods to take to the local food bank (which, of course, is almost all the way downtown and not handy at all). Yipes.

Needless to say, I won't be sewing this week. But Saturday ..... Saturday is MINE!

No comments: