Thursday, March 6, 2008

Keeping my Block of the Month projects organized

Last month, I sorted and stored my quilt patterns, ideas, and quilt magazine clippings into notebooks classified by block style. I bought extra three ring binders and also created notebooks to keep my Block of the Month projects organized. I purchased heavy clear plastic sheet protectors at the office supply store, one per block for each project, and stored them into the notebooks. As I receive each new month's instructions, I will print the pages and insert them in a sheet protector in that project's notebook. After the block is sewn, I will fold it neatly and insert it into the sheet protector with the block istructions. When all the blocks are completed, they will be protected, clean and all in one place, ready for assembly.

No comments: