Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Tagged" - postscript

In the interest of full disclosure, here are a few more random facts, beyond the seven listed in the "tagged" post:

I love blue and white china. If I were rich, I'd collect antique Spode, but I have to be content with the reproduction stuff. More than a few birthday and Christmas presents have been Blue Willow porcelain.

Decorating style-wise, I'm an Anglophile. I love English porcelain and furniture. I watch BBC America's "Cash in the Attic" and swoon. The beautiful things they pull out of attics and garden sheds! When a Hammersley "Victorian Violets" tea service wouldn't even fetch 10 pounds at the auction, I was whining "I'd buy it in a minute!"

My current cat is the first in a long line that likes my husband more than me. She likes me; she adores him. Yes, it hurts.

I have a terrible addiction to Diet Rite cola, which my husband wants me to break. I'm trying. It's HARD.

I get emotional about movies, but not nearly as badly as my sister-in-law. Still, bad enough. We watched "We Are Marshall" yesterday, and it got me. Yes, I'm a softy. But, I'm also originally from near there, and I remember the crash and aftermath well.

I like to write letters and cards, probably more than calling people. I adore beautiful stationery.

I am addicted to the written word. I will read anything with printing on it. And any room without books is just unfinished, plain and simple.

There's seven more random facts about me.

No comments: