Friday, April 20, 2012

Buzz, buzz, buzz.......

'Cause I've been a busy bee today.  What did I accomplish?  Well, let's see -- I wrapped, boxed and mailed a gift for my sister-in-law's birthday (yep, it's a quilt), met with a painting contractor to get an estimate on some work on the outside of the house, got a haircut, dropped off donated cat food at the animal shelter, picked up my new eyeglasses, called two more painters to arrange for estimates, made supper, washed the dishes, and cut out a lap quilt using the jelly roll and yardage that was originally intended to be used for the Quilter's Club of America mystery quilt "Bittersweet".  Oh, and made the 96 four patch blocks for step one of that mystery.  Whew!  No wonder I'm about to fall over.  Thankfully, the next step on the Sunbonnet Sleuth mystery quilt wasn't released today because I would feel obligated to start sewing on it.  I hope there's something good on the television tonight because the living room couch is calling my name.

No comments: