Monday, August 29, 2011

I have GOT to stop looking at quilt patterns online!

This is a Moda pattern for the Barbara Brackman group Morris & Company:
I love it.  Not in those colors, however.  I have a nice indigo print with reds and browns that will go well for the outer border, a dark blue for the rust bits, a darker gold for the inner pinwheels and a collection of blues, reds, browns, tans and golds from my stash for the stars and outer pinwheels that pick up the colors in the indigo print. 

If I've gone to the trouble of pulling the fabrics from the closet you know I'm going to make the quilt soon.  But how many projects in planning does that make?  6?  10? 

I've got to stop looking at patterns.

P.S.  I considered using my other Morris group (the blue/green/purple fat quarters) for this quilt, and they would work beautifully, but husband liked the other design for those fabrics.  So I'm making that one for him.

No comments: