Saturday, May 7, 2011

Short attention span

This is a cute little block: Well, it is until you have to make 52 of them. I suffer from quilter's ADHD - badly. I get sooooo bored when I have to make the same thing over and over and over......

That's why I like scrap quilts. Even though you are making duplicates of the same block, with different fabrics they don't look the same. Lessens the repetition factor.

Today I was so bored that I stopped working on these to complete attaching some borders and make the binding for another quilt. I went back to this block later but I don't know how far I'll get before I jump over to another project for a little relief. But, I still have 20 of these little things to crank out so I had better develop some discipline and get to it.

1 comment:

Greenmare said...

totally agree!!! I have such ADD too! and it happens with housework, and gardening and everything!