Monday, November 9, 2009

Quilt labels

I've been in a frenzy of label-making recently, and this is one of my favorites.

For this quilt:Backed with this fabric:
I made this label:
When I decided to make this one last year I picked "calico cat" colors for the fabrics, and jokingly named the quilt after my feline princess. The cat fabric I found for the backing had a little calico standing up on its hind feet that looked so much like Molly I was thrilled.
(Sorry for the wrinkles, the quilt was folded up in storage.)

5 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

What a perfect label!

*karendianne. said...

Very well put together! Delightful actually.

Tanya said...

What a nice quilt and I love your label! Just beautiful!

Chris Daly said...

Perfect! I love it.

Unknown said...

great works and great blog. I love it. congratulations. hugs