Friday, October 2, 2009

And even more variations...

Ooh, I had another idea. This ties into the green and black points on the star. I tried to put this in the previous post, but the "Add Image" tool makes it hard to add a picture after you have saved the post. The new picture is added at the front and then I have trouble moving it to the place where I want it. It seemed that you used to be able to drag it and scroll downward. I can't make it do that anymore. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

4 comments:

Shepherdess55 said...

I like this one the best.

Paula, the quilter said...

I like this one and #4 on the other post. Why don't you try going into the edit-html and copy and paste the picture's html into the location you want. Switch back to compose and check it out then delete the original picture at the top. I usually do a cut and paste, but that is just me. HTH.

Linda said...

I like this one the best.

Sorry, I can't help you with this I don't have this program....

The Calico Cat said...

This one is my favorite of the variations that you posted.

FWIW - I cut & paste when I use blogger...